PuttFunhouse
Oh no - your not logged in! If you'd like, you can join us in our guest forum. But you should sign up, it's gets better!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PuttFunhouse
Oh no - your not logged in! If you'd like, you can join us in our guest forum. But you should sign up, it's gets better!
PuttFunhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS)

2 posters

Go down

=YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS) Empty =YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS)

Post  Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 am

The Forums own Security System (Not created by forummotion) will help you keep your account safe! We ask you to please, PM the user Account the following:
-A question ONLY you know the answer to
-The answer to that question

THis way, if you claim you have been hacked, or Scammed, or even just had your account stolen, you can PM us that infornation. Please delete your sent message RIGHT away, so the person who hacked you does not know the answer. Remember, to keep your account more secure, please use personal, or secret information. This information will NEVER be accessed unless the need has arised for us to view it, and see if someone has stolen anothers account.
We hope this system will never be needed, but we are taking the precautions anyways.

~Admin
Admin
Admin
Smile for the Camera!
Smile for the Camera!

Character sheet
Putting Master: 65

https://puttfunhouse.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

=YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS) Empty Re: =YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS)

Post  Account Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 am

Hi there! I'll be managing your Account Saftey. Remember, current Admin have the User and Pass of me, i'm just having an account so there is lotsa room in my Inbox!

Please make sure to =YA= Forum Account Security System (FASS) 2v3o32d me your information on this topic!

Account

Back to top Go down